Sunday, November 19, 2006

Girl Power



We owe it to each other to call Shenanigans! on the "beauty industry" and deal with reality. The model is beautiful to start with, before make-up. Pause it at :41 seconds and see her post-make-up, pre-computer-enhancement. This is a great video and should be required viewing for every human being -- male, female, transgender.

Worship was awesome this morning, and it made me want to work at Broadway even more. I met these great folks -- Jerry and Martha, who are from Franklin but come to Broadway in inner-city Indy because of their commitment to the openness and love of the congregation, specifically with regard to the GLBT community. I can definitely see myself going back to Broadway even if I don't work there...it's a beautiful church full of beautiful people with beautiful souls.

No comments: