Thursday, March 01, 2007

I am the (i)Mac Daddy!

Got a new iMac computer at the office today. Windows is dead to me.

Not only do I have a beautiful, functional piece of office equipment but, thanks to my embedded webcam and Photo Booth software, I also have the technology to show you what it would look like from The Predator's point of view right before I was killed in a bloody, Predatory rampage:


Also, I can show you what I would look like as the United Methodist fundraising version of J. Jonah Jameson, editor of the Daily Bugle and a kindred alliterative monogram spirit:



Bonus points for the most creative (yet still safe for a family blog) thought balloon to insert in the above pic.

And next time I sing, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" to Spike (as he did to me via e-mail when I was in Ghana), we can all imagine this Warholized version of me as Marilyn Monroe:


Just -- no captions on that last one, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Predator was hot because of his dreds. I'm just a freak like that.
N