Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm HUGE in Chengdu

In addition to literally pairs of readers in the greater Indianapolis area, my current Google Analytics Geo Map Overlay (below) points to the other readers I have -- apparently, all around the world.


Jon is proselytizing to the Yuma community -- I've had 5 page hits from the Greater Metropolitan Yuma/Duarte area.

But it goes farther afield than just our neighbors to the southwest.

A viewer in Smithers -- some town in Western Canada named for a certain sycophantic nuclear power plant employee -- has logged on in the last week. I'm very well known in the Canadian Rockies.

I'm also hothothot in Europe -- from Valencia to London, they can't get enough Scotty. You'll soon find me at Fashion Week Milan.

But the southeast Asians love me. Chengdu, Ningbo, Nanjing, Beijing -- all I'm saying is...
DAVID HASSELHOFF : GERMANY :: SCOTT SEMESTER : SOUTHEAST ASIA

No comments: