Saturday, December 01, 2007

What are the chances, exactly...

...that someone Googled the following phrase and ended up at my blog, completely unrelated to my numerous "random zebra" posts:
"all i'm saying is that this specific brand of zebra-differentiation just makes me laugh."
I'm pretty convinced that I didn't Google that, because you know how uptight I am about capitalization.

But why would anyone else search for that phrase?

Other interesting Google hits from the last month or so:
  • can you drown cockroaches
  • shooting ranges atlanta
  • i for one welcome our new nintendo overlords.
  • opposite of giraffe
And my favorite, from Yahoo:
  • zombie joyce brothers

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Still knocking on Joyce... And no, I don't dislike you Scott (I don't know you well enough yet). Just givin' you grief. Aim your claws at the fabulous Reba again though and we will have problems.

SSS said...

Hey, I'M not the one who searched on Yahoo for "zombie joyce brothers."

It just happens to be my favorite of all the search phrases that led people to my blog. :)

But your Reba Love is duly noted. I know it's my one chance, and I won't let you down.

Love,
Fancy

Nat said...

Hey Fancy,

"I for one welcome our new insect overlords."

Kent Brockman