Tuesday, January 29, 2008

American Idol

I'm watching American Idol tonight, and they're in Omaha. Let me just say this: Heartland represent!

I'm glad to see some good singers (as well as a few freaks), but I think the most striking thing about this episode is how the clean prairie air seems to have had a cuddlifying* effect on Simon Cowell.

I'll see if I can find a clip or two in the next couple days, but watching "Idol" tonight was really fun. I think what Simon did for the boy at the beginning who wanted to report from the red carpet was really nice.

* cuddlification (n.) The act of making cuddly

2 comments:

Meana said...

Now I've never been an obsessive Idol fan...I usually watch the auditions and the finale...but tonight is the nicest I've seen Simon, except for when he told the James Brown wannabe "in every single way that was just everything...I hate it, the jacket, the singing, the dancing, everything." That wasn't too nice.

SSS said...

You must admit, though, that that guy really was just there for the comic relief.