Thursday, January 17, 2008

Run, Doogie Howser -- Run Like The Wind!

This is creebuloddsometasticorous.

It's from the people who brought us the Garfield video below, and there really are no words to describe this video, but I'll try. It's a reimagining of the Doogie Howser, MD, theme song/intro, only some guy has inserted himself into the video.

Now, I've said it before and I'm SURE I'll say it again: just 'cause we have the technology to do something, doesn't mean we should do it. But I swear, y'all, it is a true fact that I actually clapped my hands at the end of this creepy, fabulous, odd, awesome, fanstastic, splendiforous video:

2 comments:

Jay said...

I can't decide whether I like the one with the knife best or if it's the one where he's hiding under the desk behind Lawrence Pressman.

Creepy!

Emily said...

That is both creepy and made me laugh out loud. Apparently this man has too much time on his hands (and a weird Doogie Houser obsession).