Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Trip Back

I have not forgotten to post on my last two days in Chennai, but believe me when I tell you, you will want to check back here (at the latest on Tuesday, January 8, American time) to experience a video unlike anything you've ever experienced before.

We have, I believe, one Sarah from Arizona to blame for this. What is "this," you ask? Well, it involves me, my groove, getting ready to rumble, and frequent contact with the staff of the Doha International Airport in Qatar. I forgot about it in India but the opportunity presented itself in Qatar, and I'm nothing if not a carpe-er of the diem.

And good news: it doesn't involve prison time -- at least, it hasn't yet.

How's that for a teaser?

1 comment:

Sarah AKA Bad Influence said...

Rock on!!! Didn't know I had so much influence. What else could I suggest? Hmmm....