Thursday, April 24, 2008

Work In Progress


Life In The Tide Pool
Originally uploaded by sssemester

I don't know if artists* usually share with you a work in progress, but I'm going to go ahead and post this to get your feedback.

Nat and I have been working on this joint project, and I think it's pretty cool. I've taken some pictures (the ones that I posted from around Broadway a couple weeks ago and others) and Nat's going to write an original short story to go with each one. We're going to format them and frame them together as one-of-a-kind wall art and then see if anyone thinks they're cool enough to want to buy one.

To the right is our prototype, even though I'm reluctant to post it. ALL rights reserved, patent pending, mama-say-mama-saw-mama-cu-saw, etc. Click it to embiggen** and let us know what you think in the comments!



* Or, you know, whatever we are.

** The actual final product will probably be 11" x 17" or so.

No comments: