Monday, April 21, 2008

Miso Tegry

Here's my second restaurant-experience article for the Star's magazines. It's about a place called Tegry Bistro, a cool sushi place in Brownsburg that Julmille and Will and I visited in December.


I've done four articles total now -- one for Carmel Magazine, one for Noblesville Magazine, and two now for Hendricks County Magazine. I still need to track down a copy of the Noblesville one, and the second one for the HC will be published next month. I'll post 'em as soon as I can find 'em! (Even if I'm potentially violating any number of copyright laws!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello? No posts since Monday? I guess since you are now a published writer, you don't have time for us little people who read blogs.

SSS said...

Haha, there are no little people, only short stories. (What?)

Sorry for the lack of posting...it's been kind of a hectic week, what with the Salvadorans being around until today, a ton of stuff going on at work, a slight mental breakdown over the past few days (Now With More Freaking Out!), as well as birthdays, baptisms and assorted whatnot.

I should catch up on Saturday or Sunday...tune in then!