Friday, May 30, 2008

DO THIS NOW: Donate to support Alzheimer's research, support, and care

My brother and I recently accepted the challenge to QUASH and raise funds in support of the Alzheimer's Association. I need your help to reach my goal...

What is QUASH? It's the Quest to Unravel Alzheimer's, a citywide Scavenger Hunt. My team (JJ and I? Working together? Unprecedented!) will solve puzzles and complete physical challenges as we follow clues around the city in pursuit of the finish line.

As a participant in the scavenger hunt, I am also raising money for the Alzheimer's Association. And even though Alzheimer's has nothing to do with being bald, to make it interesting, I'll add in the shaved-head element, as I did a few years ago with the Komen Race for the Cure. (Remember that?)

Here's the deal: depending on how much you donate before 9:00 p.m. on Friday, June 20, I will either shave my head or not shave my head. Dig the breakdown, based on total amount pledged:
Less than $500: Scott shaves head
$500 - $1,000: Scott does not shave head
$1,000 - $1,500: Scott shaves head
$1,500 or more: Scott does not shave head
Giving online to my QUASH team is fast and easy. Just click here to make your tax-deductible donation. Help my team to change the path of Alzheimer's by donating today. Every gift counts!

THANKS!

No comments: