Monday, May 05, 2008

Instant Text Flashback!

Since this is post #666, I figure I can post about me being naughty via text messages I sent during a meeting this evening:

Me: Can u please activate the kill switch in my brain and release me from this meeting into sweet, sweet death?

Nat: You have to take the hidden capsule. I can't work it remotely.

Me: U hateful cow. End it for me, PLEASE!

Nat: LMAO! Sorry babe. I promise I would kill you if I could. :)

Me: I know you would, Nat. I know you would. BTW, we are on slide #38. Powerpoint is the Devil.

2 comments:

Clifton said...

The downside of being as young as you are:
The prospect of half a lifetime of meetings, committees and corporate baloney. If they have business meetings in heaven, I don't want to go there. Please tell me that God wouldn't do that to me.

Clifton

K.T. said...

Very nicely put, Cliffie. I am a big fan of your blog.