Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"The Strangers" is FREAKING ME OUT

If you've been paying attention to my Twitter stream (at left), you will know that one of my recent tweets indicated some random, paranoid dreams I'd been having. Like, home-invader dreams.

Luckily, I've gotten over them.

Unluckily, there is a new movie coming out, starring Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman and called "The Strangers." It has completely re-freaked me. To the point where, when I saw some random man standing literally in the middle of nowhere on the sidewalk by my house on the way home tonight, and he looked directly at me and smiled, I just whimpered a little and prayed that he didn't watch which garage I pulled into.

Here's the trailer -- freaky, right?

3 comments:

K.T. said...

I am freaked out by this trailer too. It has been several years since I left a movie that I paid for because it was too scary.

I think if I ever was convinced that this was a movie to see, I would probably leave about 15 minutes into it.

SSS said...

I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie, for any reason. I'm very much an "I've paid for it, dammit, I'm gonna sit through it" kind of guy, whether it was super-scary or super-sucky. (Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer in "Wolf," anyone? Ugh.)

Meana said...

I hope this means your skipping this particular film, so as not to invite these dreams back into your life. This is why I don't watch these kinds of movies!