Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm such a nerd

Much of my free time lately has been dedicated to TypeRacer which, not all that surprisingly, is a typing race game where you see how fast you can type, in competition with other people on the internet.

There are people on there who can type 130+ words per minute. Only one time have I been able to break the 100 wpm barrier...I'm mostly between 85 and 100 wpm.

Can you break the 100 wpm barrier? And do you have any tips on fast typing? One of the things I know I need to do is turn off my internal editor -- some of the stuff they have you type is so grammar-wrong that it's hard to type!

2 comments:

K.T. said...

You must stop.

And I must stop playing Peggle.

SSS said...

Oh, sweet goodness. Between Peggle and TypeRacer, I have wasted a LOT of time.