Sunday, June 22, 2008

In the Pipeline

"Hey!" you're saying to yourself. "What's coming up on Scott's blog?"

Well, I'm here to tell you, quite a bit. In addition to the randomness you've come to love expect, here's some more stuff you'll see this week:

  • Words I never expect to use unironically
  • 30 Minutes AND It's Free: The ISM's Outdoor County Walk
  • Blogger, Stronger, Faster: My guide to the Summer Olympics
  • At least one post generated by the Imagination Prompt Generator, whose button I will push one time and one time only, and I promise to blog on whatever topic it gives me. (Oooh, edgy!)
  • An update on the life of Milo, my rabbit (with, hopefully, some pictures)

What else would you like to see? I'm open to suggestions, as this is as much for you as it is for me!

No comments: