Friday, June 20, 2008

Random blogification

A saucy melange of randomness:
  1. Remember that time I was bald? Yeah, good times. The problem is that I will be bald again if another $35 isn't pledged to my participation in this weekend's QUASH (Quest to Unravel Alzheimer's Scavenger Hunt). I'll do my best to keep you posted, but if you want to make a donation to help me fight premature baldness (and also to help do important work for people living with Alzheimer's) or if you want more details on the impending baldness, click here.
  2. In the Alzheimer's vein, if you want to read a (very) short story I wrote to get extra credit for the QUASH scavenger hunt, you can click here. (Yes, I'm still using Smaller Indiana.)
  3. This business of being at work an hour or two early, two mornings in a row, has grown tedious. This has got to stop.
  4. My calendar is suspiciously empty for the next two weeks. If you and I have made plans to do something (dinner, coffee, etc.), e-mail me so I make sure it's on there.
  5. I'm off to sign checks for work now, which will take longer than it used to. (Side note: Who thought it was a good idea for me to have check-signing authority? Honestly.)

2 comments:

K.T. said...

Thank you for posting the photo. I have made the required donation.

SSS said...

KT is the hair-preserving goddess! $515 for Alzheimer's. Suck it, Alzheimer's!

Thanks for putting me over the $500 mark, KT!!!