Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wonder Witness? Well, wonder no longer...

She totally did it.

If this were an episode of Law & Order, it wouldn't even take Jack McCoy his full half of the show to convict Wonder Woman.

Just like when Stephen Keaton was the bad guy on SVU (see also: Kevin Arnold, Miranda Hobbs, and a couple dozen others) or when Bo Duke was the bad guy on that one CSI: Miami, it is clear to me that even though Wonder Woman "found" this dead body while she was alone in a boat on the Potomac River (which: huh?), she has some foul-play role in this episode.

You know I loves me some Wonder Woman, but if almost 18 years of watching Law & Order (HALF of my life) has taught me only one thing, it's that the celebrity special guest star Always. Did. It.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to hiding in my previously undisclosed crime-busting location, so as not to be preemptively, yet suspiciously, "found in the Potomac River" by the Woman.

No comments: