Friday, July 04, 2008

19

Listen, as long as we're talking about Puttin' on the Hits, let me share this with you and tell you that this is nightmarish to me:



I remember when this song came out, and I remember being deeply, profoundly, significantly disturbed by it. (I also remember being deeply, profoundly, significantly disturbed by the M*A*S*H finale, but I don't remember why.) Anyway, this creepy lip-sync rendition of "19" is so deeply, profoundly, significantly disturbing that I don't even know what to say. The YouTuber who posted it says that this is the act that won the PotH championship that season. Blech.

3 comments:

K.T. said...

I think it was filmed on the set of the $20,000 Pyramid.

SSS said...

The set does have a very "Here is your first subject...GO!" vibe to it!

jss said...

Hard to believe that Puttin on the Hits isn't still on the air...