Monday, July 28, 2008

Trip to CO, Day 4

On my last day in Colorado, I woke up and went for a walk around the hotel and spent some nice alone time. We grabbed the continental breakfast and then went to the Castle Rock Outlet Mall, just a stone's throw from the hotel. I think we stopped in all 120 of the stores. (Just kidding, but we did a LOT of shopping.)

From there, we went to lunch at Cinzzetti's in Denver, which we didn't get to do on Thursday, and then on to the airport for my afternoon/evening flight back to Indy (with Grace, the swan on our tail).

This was an awesome trip, and I'm so lucky to have gotten to meet Leelen Daved Seader. (By the way, I asked about his name. The first name "Leelen" is actually a combination of Sandi and Jeff's middle names -- Lee and Allen -- which they got in honor of their own grandfathers. And the middle name Daved is spelled that way in honor of Leelen's grandfathers Dave and Ed. Pretty cool, huh?)

So, now I have to figure out a way to get out to Colorado more often and for longer periods of time! (Weird side note -- all of a sudden, I know a ton of people in Colorado! My Facebook friends list has blossomed lately, and I've found that a bunch of my childhood friends live out there now!)

No comments: