Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doing the iTunes shuffle

While the rest of the world has been rocking their iPods and iTuneses for the past several years, I've just been using iTunes for about 18 months, and I just got my first iPod for Christmas last year. So, like normal, I'm a little behind the curve.

BUT!

Oh my gosh -- have you used the Shuffle feature in iTunes or on your iPod? HOW FUN! I've heard songs that I forgot I had...as well as random MP3s of funny sounds that I had forgotten got loaded on when I first downloaded iTunes.

I have iTunes on both home and work computers and have played with the Shuffle feature at home and work and in the car on the iPod the last couple days.

Here are two things I've noticed:
  • I have a lot more classical music and opera than I thought I did.

  • The universe would like me to learn to love myself. Within the first five songs of activating the Shuffle feature on each of my devices, Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All" came up.

No comments: