Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Red alert! Shields up! I'm goin' outta town. :)

Dear reader,

I know you're out there, because one time when I hadn't posted anything to my blog in nine days, you let me know that you missed me my hilarious and insightful ramblings.

It is for you, dear reader, you specifically, that I post this notice that I shall be out of town and without internet access for four days. I'll be yukking it up at Niagara Falls, and also at a friend's wedding in a state park in upstate New York. We're staying at the Colonial Motel (tagline: "Come... Find rest." which sounds kind of final) and also the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa (which, I kind of wonder about the Spa, but whatever).

Therefore, you may only begin to stalkerishly miss me starting Monday eveningish. I'll likely be tweeting (that is, microblogging, 140 characters at a time, to my Twitter stream in the left-hand sidebar -- or, you can follow it here) via text message throughout. So there's that.

Otherwise, if I'm not back to posting actual blog entries with my signature wit and wisdom by Monday or Tuesday, check the Bates Motel Colonial Motel in Portageville.

See you (hopefully!) soon!

2 comments:

Cassi (aka: dear reader) said...

Now, that's more like it... warning a person is only appropriate, don't 'cha think? (as you can tell from my late posting, I don't get the chance to read your blog EVERY day - which only means that I get to OD on your hilarious and insightful-ness when I do get the chance! It's my little treat to myself!)

SSS said...

Haha! Yes, I can see that my absence was noticed almost immediately. Or, you know, a week or two later! :)

Glad to hear that my "hilarity" is a treat, though...