Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scary-as-hell little girl -- did she start the fire?

Here I sit, fading in and out of sickness-and-generic-Nyquil-induced sleep, clinging desperately to the hope that I might, in the next few minutes, find my binkie, and I'm wondering how I'm going to spend the next 20 hours or so of self-imposed quarantine here at home. I click over to Best Week Ever (of course) and find this sparkling gem of internetica:


It is unclear from my (nonexistent) research whether this girl actually started the fire pictured. But come on -- is there any question, really?

BuzzFeed has invited The Internet to create other "Disaster Girl" pictures. Check 'em out.

And if you've seen my binkie, send me an e-mail...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Max has you binkie.

Jim

Rose said...

Of COURSE she didn't start the fire! It's just a funny picture people took! (You know, I'm just saying that 'cuz she scares me!!)

I agree with Anonymous.

Rose said...

Oh thank god!! check out this article!http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/disaster-girl