Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Mascelle" is Italian for "Jaws"

Shark in Venice is the movie I have waited my entire life to see...



My friends, I have never been more serious about something in my life than right now. Not only do I want to see this film, but I want to own an autographed copy on DVD, and I want to rent out the Dolphin Pavilion at the Indianapolis Zoo for a special underwater showing in the Dolphin Adventure Dome, to which I will invite, in addition to my 30 closest friends, actor Stephen Baldwin for a pre-show talk and post-show prayer circle. We will have an authentic Italian Olive Garden meal, complete with unlimited salad and breadsticks, and together we will marvel at how this film so deftly combines The DaVinci Code, Deep Blue Sea, and BioDome.

If you think I am kidding, then you do not know me very well.

UPDATE: My brother got me the Shark in Venice DVD for Christmas!

UPDATE UPDATE: The DVD has arrived!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: There seems to be some debate as to whether it's Shark in Venice or Sharks in Venice. I will tell you that the DVD is labeled Sharks in Venice, and the title sequence confirms it. Should I label that a spoiler alert?

3 comments:

MattKatieAl-Anon said...

0:53 for the win. WTF?!

The Other Anonymous said...

How in the name of all that is holy and good could such a film be made? And do I understand that this is the FOURTH in a Shark Attack series?

Meana said...

I don't think you're kidding, but I do think that I'll pass on this film. This is what I get for actually taking a minute to watch one of the videos on the blog! :)