Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 Giftgivers Bring Their "A" Game

Christmas Gift Update!

My friend Myrna had her cousin Tina visit a Muji store in New York City and ship back four Muji Chronotebooks to Indiana for me, creating what I thought was the Best. Christmas Present. Ever!

BUT!

It turns out we have co-winners this year...so far. For, you see, my brother JJ pre-ordered the DVD of "Shark In Venice" and presented the receipt to me during our family gift exchange on Saturday. It will arrive in January, at which point I will be planning the viewing party.

Simply...awesome.

1 comment:

Nat said...

If Stephen Baldwin comes to town for a viewing I reserve the right to question his bizarre neo-Christian beliefs during the question and answer period. I'm just sayin'

Also, those Chronotebooks...F'n BRILLIANT. They are perfect for you!