Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Lots going on

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I mean, I guess it's only Tuesday and my last post was Saturday (unless you count the Amazing Disappearing Blog Post on Monday, as the good people at Liberty Mutual's Responsibility Project worked on the video code, which is back now, by the way), but still.

Here's what you can look forward to in the coming days:

  • A rundown of my protein-crammed adventure at Fogo de Chao brazilian steakhouse,
  • Some treats of karaokessay or, rather, in this case ShortStory-oke, cleverly bundled together under the title "The Theme of the Crime,"
  • A quick primer on my current lifestyle arrangement and why I am potentially an idiot, and
  • Cost-cutting ways to make the most of your current unemployment situation.

Blog ya soon!

No comments: