Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So, you're saying there's a chance...

Regular readers of this blog know that I, at age 23, resigned myself to the facts that my life is not a movie musical and that it is highly unlikely that I will be involved in spontaneous song-and-dance numbers with hundreds of other strangers.

T-Mobile's UK team has led me to believe this is perhaps not necessarily the case. To wit:



From the Thought Gadgets blog:
T-Mobile had a team of dancers gradually take over the Liverpool Street Station in London last Thursday, surprising all spectators. The spot aired on television a day later and is now hanging at No. 2 on the Viral Video Chart with more than 1.5 million views.
Awesome, right?

Can't see the video? Check it out at http://sssemester.blogspot.com/2009/01/so-youre-saying-theres-chance.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit posting stuff that makes me homesick. -- Lisa

Scott S. Semester said...

Awww, sorry. :) If it helps, you could just pretend it's Grand Central Station or something, and ignore all the British things. Either that, or you and I could find 200 of our closest friends to re-enact this on Monument Circle during this year's Strawberry Festival.

K.T. said...

Please let me be one of the 200!

Scott S. Semester said...

It's a deal!