Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am President McKinley

The new Facebook has somehow brought with it a flood of "Which __ are you?" personality quizzes apparently based on as much science as an issue of CosmoGirl, if it were written in the 18th century by the shaman of one of those lost Amazon tribes.

What I'm saying is, they're not at all scientific. *taptap* Is this thing on?

But in the interest of full disclosure, I share with you now the results of my Facebook personality tests. In no particular order, I am:
  • President McKinley in the Which President Are You? quiz
  • "Climb Every Mountain" in the What Musical Theatre Song Are You? quiz
  • The Princess Bride in the What 80's Movie Defines You? quiz
  • Alamang in the Kung Ikaw Ay Isang Sawsawan, Ano Ka? :)) quiz (I have no idea)
  • Olivia Newton-John / Sandy in the Which Grease Character Are You? quiz
  • Clairee Belcher in the Which Steel Magnolias Character Are You? quiz

1 comment:

JL said...

I have taken some of these quizzes too and oddly enough I am supposed to be William McKinley too! I also supposedly am defined by the movie Princess Bride. However, my musical theater song is "Do you hera the people sing?" (It took me about 5 minutes to realize there was a typo in the title!) It also says that my nationality is Swiss. Just in case you were interested!