Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Goose Dialogues

In an effort to document the various interactions I have with the neighborhood geese, I have started adding "The Goose Dialogues" to my Twitter feed. Here are the first three, from yesterday:

Scene the First

FADE IN:
INT. I stand at the screen door, looking out over the pond lake loch. ONE FEATHER UP approaches from EXT.

ONE FEATHER UP

[*flap, flap, flap, hiss, flap*]

ME

Just move along, or I'll give you something to hiss about.

FADE OUT:


Scene the Second

FADE IN:
EXT, driveway. ONE FEATHER UP and PECKS MEEKLY waddle-meander aimlessly. Late for rehearsal, I walk out from the garage to confront them.

ONE FEATHER UP
[*stares blankly*]

ME
Come on.

ONE FEATHER UP
[*hiss, honk, flap*]

ME
So get off my dang driveway! I have to go.


FADE OUT:


Scene the Third:


FADE IN:
EXT, mailboxes across the street. ONE FEATHER UP and PECKS MEEKLY sit in the grass, near the ditch that collects all the rainwater.

ME
Hey, guys. What's up?

ONE FEATHER UP
[*honk, flap, blank stare*]

PECKS MEEKLY
[*meek peck*]

FADE OUT:


No comments: