Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been a while - Sorry!

I can't remember the last time I went a whole week without posting. And I'm sorry to say that I don't have a lot to share right now. I mean, there's a lot to share, but I haven't written it out yet.

BUT!

I will share a picture of my new friend, One Feather Up, whom I have referenced here and here. It's kind of a crappy picture because I was relying on the relative safety of the patio screen door, but it gives you an idea of his Cape-Fear-calibre menacingness and also how he earned his name.

4 comments:

K.T. said...

Great Picture! I had assumed you were still tired from the walk to the library.

Scott S. Semester said...

Haha, yeah! That, too. :)

shouldhavezagged said...

That one feather's up-ness is so much more dramatic than I imagined! Bold style choice on his part, I must say.

Scott S. Semester said...

I know, Sacha! It looks like a bent feather to me, but I can't imagine it hasn't snapped off yet...