Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shameless. Simply shameless.

Dear readers, you'll remember that last week, the prize for simply entering the Song! Intro! Challenge! was a special, supersecret link to a video of me doing the Hoedown Throwdown. As an enticement to get you to enter THIS WEEK'S Song! Challenge! (going live here on the blog at 7pm EDT tonight), I am able to release that video to the public at this time.

I hope this won't change things between us.


If you're reading this on Facebook, trust me, you will want to visit http://sssemester.blogspot.com to watch this video.

9 comments:

hellomelissa said...

how long did it take you to learn this?

Sonja said...

Darlin, have you ever considered becoming a Solid Gold dancer? That was stellar! I think ladies would love to see that in a club sometime. Teach me??

Sarah said...

Simply speechless.

Scott S. Semester said...

Melissa, it was a good 45 minutes or so of concentrated effort, especially using this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkITjgLiqkM It's kind of a workout!

Sonja, you make me laugh! And I refer you to the aforementioned video for self-instruction. When you're up to speed, I'll go out Hoedown Throwdowning with you.

And Sarah, you and me both. :)

jss said...

Well done Bro! That definitely put a smile on my face.

Sonja said...

You are on, my friend!

JL said...

Unfortunately, I will tell you that the video almost made sarah throw up. Just kidding, I think it was the walk to the computer after drinking A LOT the night before!

Anonymous said...

I think this goes in your "Greatest Hits" category!
-cuz Lisa

Meana said...

All Hannah Montana commentary aside, this looks a super-fast, fun way to workout! I can see why you're a zumba fan!