Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's Worse?


There's this new game on Facebook called Pop Answers. It's basically a rip-off of "Family Feud," only you can guess as many answers as you can type in the time allotted. (That is, there are no Strikes.)

So, in the above question -- "What might you find in the trunk of a car?" -- what's worse? Your two choices:


That one of the answers is "dead body"? (It's the #2 most popular, btw.)

- OR -

That I correctly answered "dead body"?


I leave this to you to decide, dear readers.*
*I know now there are three of you! Welcome to Farmer Ben, aka my Third Reader!

2 comments:

K.T. said...

I say neither is bad. I'm thinking that the trunk is actually a fictional trunk, such as one found on Law and Order.

Scott S. Semester said...

Whew! Thank goodness. :) That makes me feel quite a bit better, K.T.!