Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Song! Challenge! goes live tonight at 7pm EDT

You like to eat, right? And you like free things. What about free eating? Can't beat it!

Earn some free eats tonight at 7pm EDT with the Love! Song! Challenge! Can you identify these 24 different song clips with a form of the word "love" in their lyrics?

Grand prize tonight, sponsored by Chris Theisen at B Creative Images, is a $10 Restaurants.com gift certificate. YOU WANT TO WIN THIS.

Be here at 7pm EDT sharp, because this one is a lot easier than last week's cluster[handshake].

Viva la Song! Challenge!

2 comments:

shouldhavezagged said...

I hope I have the energy to do this tonight! I don't know what I was thinking volunteering to host an all-day feltmaking workshop at my house the day before an eight-day road trip -- I didn't think that through.

$10 at Restaurant.com will buy $25 worth of food, so this is an awesome prize. Factor in that there's ALWAYS a special going on and $10 might buy $50 or $75 worth of food. AKG.

Also, I learned another term for a cluster[handshake] from my friend who used to be in the Navy: Charlie-Foxtrot. I like that one.

Scott S. Semester said...

I have heard of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot for WTF, but I had not heard of the Charlie-Foxtrot. Me likey.