Monday, August 17, 2009

Song! Challenge! #10: Not Entirely English -- RESULTS!

This Song! Challenge! was so difficult, it took me two weeks to score it! (Haha, just kidding. I've had some stuff pop up lately that I wasn't expecting, so I haven't been here at the blog for a long time -- probably the longest blog hiatus since I started it almost three years ago. More on that later.)

Here's the standings from the 8/1 Song! Challenge!

Amanda 5 out of 15
Dave and Lisa 7 out of 15
Brooke 14 out of 15

Congrats (again) to Brooke...I'm thinking that it's time to retire her jersey and enlist her assistance in the making up of the Song! Challenge! experience.

Anyway, here are the answers and you can link to the songs in question here, in case you've forgotten them since then.

1. Besame Mucho - Diana Krall
2. Orinoco Flow - Enya
3. Tres Deseos - Gloria Estefan
4. Nuages - John Pizzarelli
5. Perfidia - Linda Ronstadt
6. Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna & the Two Snowths
7. S'il Vous Plait - Miles Davis
8. Kyrie - Mr Mister
9.Chiquitita - ABBA
10. Nessun Dorma - Chris Botti
11. L'Amour Est Un Oiseau (La Habanera) - from "Carmen"
12. Key West Intermezzo (I Saw You First) - John Mellencamp
13. La Cumparsita - Traditional tango
14. Dona Nobis Pacem - Traditional hymn
15. Quando, Quando, Quando - Michael Buble feat Nelly Furtado

No comments: