Saturday, August 01, 2009

Song! Challenge! #9: Home Is Where The Heart Is -- RESULTS!

Thanks to everyone who played the Song! Challenge! last week. Watch your inbox for your drawing. I have a few drawings to do, so it might take a while.

Here are the standings* this week:

5th Place: KT - 8
4th Place: Sacha and Bill - 16
3rd Place: Dave and Lisa - 16
2nd Place: Bookmom - Second one to get 18 correct
1st Place: Brooke - First one to get 18 correct

* My friend Jenny is talking to me as I tabulate results, so if I miscalculated, let me know. She's kind of distracting.

If my calculations are correct, then: Brooke -- Congratulations! Again! I'll get you your $10 in Amazon fun soon. Everyone else, thanks for playing! Watch for your drawings soon!

...and here are the correct responses:

1. Master of the House, "Les Miserables" soundtrack
2. East of the Sun, West of the Moon, Diana Krall
3. Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House, Garth Brooks
4. Take Me Home Country Roads, IZ (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
5. Our House, Madness
6. Theme from "The Jeffersons"
7. I'll Fly Away, Alan Jackson
8. All That Jazz, "Chicago" soundtrack
9. Even Now, Barry Manilow
10. You're My Home, Billy Joel
11. Far From the Home I Love, "Fiddler on the Roof" soundtrack
12. A Home, Dixie Chicks
13. 20 Fans, "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" soundtrack
14. Bedda At Home, Jill Scott
15. Erase, Mika
16. On the Roof, Peter Cincotti
17. Easy To Love, John Barrowman (I also accepted "Anything Goes" soundtrack)
18. I'll Cover You, "Rent" soundtrack
19. Part-Time Lover, Stevie Wonder

OK, be sure to check back tonight at 7pm EDT, when my awesome friend Nanci is sponsoring the Challenge! with a $10 Starbucks gift card. YOU WANT TO WIN THAT!

Get here right at 7pm EDT on Saturday, because that's some good prize, y'all.

No comments: