Saturday, September 05, 2009

In the immortal words of Britney Spears...

...Oops, I did it again.

Sorry for going so long without a post. Sarah from Yuma seems to feel that the micro-blog service Twitter is draining my regular-blog mojo. That's probably part of it, but the combination of pet-sitting trauma, no wireless where I'm house-sitting, and general meh-laise have also contributed.

I will be adding more updates soon. In the meantime, here's a game you can waste all manner of time on:

Also, I guess the advertising and music are automatic on the embedding, so that will be the soundtrack for your viewing of my blog until this post rotates off the front page. C'est la vie, I suppose, because I totally love Red Remover and want you to play it, too.

UPDATE: I took off the actual embedding of the game, on account of the music and the advertising got kind of creepy. So you can still play the game by clicking on the image to the left, or you can click here. But it's not embedded in the blog anymore.

2 comments:

K.T. said...

I agree with Sarah from Yuma

sandi said...

I know - I am actually caught up!