Wednesday, November 04, 2009

You Should Totally Come: FREE BREAKFAST ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19

Hey, readers! As you may know, I'm one of the founding board members of Freewheelin' Community Bikes, an Indianapolis bike shop where kids learn about bicycle repair and maintenance and, in the process, earn a bike of their own. I'd like to invite you to join me at my table at our breakfast event for Freewheelin’, scheduled for Thursday, November 19, 2009, from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Tabernacle Presbyterian Church, 418 E. 34th Street (34th and Central).

This is a free breakfast for you to learn more about Freewheelin'...and, yes, it is a fundraiser! The Freewheelin’ leadership will make a request from the podium. But you have no obligation to donate. No one will personally ask you. We simply wish to make you aware of the inspiring work being done at Freewheelin’ as we use bicycles to bring out the best in people and our community.

The program will start promptly at 7:30 and you have my guarantee that we will finish by 8:30.

I very much hope that you will join me. If you're interested in learning more about Freewheelin' firsthand after watching the video below, please let me know that you will attend the free breakfast. And if you can't attend the breakfast but would like to make a donation to support the organization's great work with great kids, shoot me an email at SSSemester@yahoo.com, and I'll tell you how to do that, too!



If you're reading this on Facebook, click here to watch the awesome video!

No comments: