Monday, November 08, 2010

30 Days of Truth: V

Background on the 30 Days of Truth series here.

Day the Fifth: Something you hope to do in your life

Well, I'm getting further and further from getting these things posted on time. (See Day 1.) (Except last night's delay actually emerged from tiredness after eating way too much pizza and ice cream for dinner and also I may be coming down with a cold or something.)

Anyway! Day the Fifth!

Again, this one's easy, and I've already referred to it. You can see all the things I hope to do on my Future Tree. I created it almost three years ago, and while specific projects have come and gone, everything pretty much fits under the umbrella of that tree. For example, remember the recital I mentioned I was considering? Looks like it's going to happen in about a year. I'm on the schedule to exhibit at the art gallery at St. Luke's for the month of November 2011, and I've committed to an opening performance/recital to go along with my show (which will probably be photography-based, unless I develop some other visual art skill in the meantime, which seems unlikely). So, you know, even though "Perform in a solo recital" is not on the Future Tree, it fits under "Use my voice for fun and for profit and for good."

It pretty much all goes back to the Future Tree on this one...

No comments: