Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth: X

Background on the 30 Days of Truth series here.

Day the Tenth: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

See, it's getting to the point where all the 30 Dayses of Truths are doing is pointing out how weird I am.

Because, as of Spring 2009 at least, I don't think I'm hanging on to anyone that I need to let go or wish I didn't know. There are certainly experiences that I need to let go, but I can't think of any relationships I'm in that I wish didn't exist.

When things like this do come up, either in friendships or work or volunteer experiences, I pretty much give up on them, and either passively or passive-aggressively let them go.

I imagine there are healthier ways to cope with stuff like that, but I never claimed to be the healthiest.

No comments: