Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth: XI

Background on the 30 Days of Truth series here.

Day the Eleventh: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

As someone who generally discounts positive feedback as uninformed or misguided, I have trouble thinking of an answer for this one off the top of my head. (Do not read that as "People compliment me on so many things, I can't pick one!" Rather, read that as "I tend not to believe compliments and, while I do appreciate them, I do soon forget them.")

This is pretty good and has gotten a lot of compliments since it went on display last week.

This, while not exactly "good," strictly speaking, brought some good feedback when performed live at Family Fuel last month.

And since I kind of had trouble with this one, I peeked at what other people had said for their Day 11 Thing -- a lot of people said they get compliments on physical traits: their smile, their eyes, their hair. So I'll say physically, it's typically my speaking voice that gets the most compliments. Unless I'm very angry. (You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, Mr. McGee.) I get feedback that the folks I talk to on the phone at work appreciate my phone style, also.

So, there it is, I guess.

No comments: